Grants (Malaysia and Singapore)

Grants are not Loans!

A. Small Project Programme (RM15,000 100% Grant)

1 Goals
2 Criteria
3 Funding
4 Applying for Funding
5 Selection Process

1 GOALS

The Small Project Programme can be used to support the implementation of the EU Country foreign policy in general.

2 CRITERIA
The activity contributes to the promotion of the EU Country foreign policy in one or more of the following fields.

  • The specified EU Country culture and/or national heritage.
  • Sustainable development.
  • Human rights and/or good governace.
  • Combating HIV/AIDS and/or the promotion of sexual and reproductive rights.
  • Public diplomacy.

The maximum duration of an activity is one year (payments may however be spread over two years).

3 FUNDING
The maximum contribution is a single amount per project of MYR. 15,000.
No additional contribution is possible.

4 APPLYING FOR FUNDING
The organisation concerned must apply for a project funding at the specified EU Country in Kuala Lumpur.
The application must include information about:

1. the applicant(s)

  • name and address of the applicant(s), contact person or supervisor.
  • bank or giro account number of the applicant(s).
  • name and address of the project's implementing agency.
  • name and address of the project manager.
  • organisation of management capacity of applicant(s).

2. the project

name and short description of the project

  • its aims.
  • the target group and how this group is to be involved in the project.
  • the agenda, duration and method of implementation.
  • locality.
  • relevance to the goal as stated in the list of criteria.
  • budget (breakdown in details), including other contributions.
  • amount applied for.

Proposal can be submitted at any time of the year.

5 SELECTION PROCESS

Proposals are screened against a standard checklist of criteria.

The specified EU Country Embassy will inform the applicant(s) of the outcome and propose a contract.

In general, if the application is accepted, 80% of the amount as a first instalment will be transferred to the applicant(s), once the contract has been signed. The instalment of remaining 20% will be transferred after the final progress report has been approved by the specified EU Country.

Once the fund has been spent, all recipients of the specified EU Country Embassy project funding should submit a financial statement and a final narrative report on the project to the specified EU Country Embassy. The specified EU Country Embassy reserves the right to assess expenditure and inspect activities at any time.

A:小型项目方案 (RM15 , 000 100 %格兰特)

http://translate.google.com/

1目标
2标准
3筹资
4申请资金
5选择过程

进球1

小项目方案可用于支持实施欧盟国家的外交政策一般。

2标准
这次活动有助于促进欧盟国家的外交政策中的一个或多个以下领域。

  • 指定的欧盟国家的文化和/或国家遗产。
  • 可持续发展。
  • 人权和/或良好的治理。
  • 防治艾滋病毒/艾滋病和/或促进性和生殖权利。
  • 公共外交。

的最长期限的一项活动是一年(付款可能蔓延然而,超过两年) 。

3筹资
最大的贡献是一个单一项目的金额马币。 15,000人。
任何额外的贡献是可能的。

4申请资金
有关组织必须申请项目资金,在指定的欧盟国家在吉隆坡举行。
申请书必须包括的信息:

1 。申请人(县)

  • 名称和地址,申请人( S )的联络人或主管。
  • 银行或汇款帐号申请人(县) 。
  • 名称和地址,项目的执行机构。
  • 名称和地址,项目经理。
  • 组织管理能力的申请人(县) 。

2 。该项目

名称和简短说明项目

  • 其目标。
  • 目标群体和这一群体是如何将参与该项目。
  • 议程,时间和方法的实施。
  • 地方。
  • 相关的目标中所述的标准清单。
  • 预算(细目详情) ,包括其他的贡献。
  • 申请金额。
  • 建议可以在任何时间提交的一年。  

5选择过程

对提案进行筛选标准清单的标准。

指定的欧盟国家驻华使馆将告知申请人( s )的成果,并提出了一项合同。

一般而言,如果申请被接受, 80 %的数额作为第一批将移交给申请人( s )款,一旦合同已经签署。本批的剩余的20 %将被转移后,最后进度报告已经批准了欧盟国家的规定。

一旦该基金已用完,所有收件人指定的欧盟国家驻华使馆的项目资金应提交一份财务报表和一份最后报告,说明该项目到指定的欧盟国家驻华使馆。指定的欧盟国家驻华使馆保留权利,评估和检查活动的支出在任何时候。